HG Logistics LLC, a third-party freight transportation broker located in Cincinnati, OH, has been a member of the Transportation Intermediaries Association (TIA) since 2006. The TIA is the trusted voice for the third-party logistics companies of all sizes. Its goal is to lead and direct the 3PL industry to promote professional business standards and practices. Partnering with the TIA helps third-party logistics professionals to grow, connect, and protect their business.
Becoming a TIA member requires commitment and a promise to adhere to the TIA Code of Ethics. Thus, when doing business with HG Logistics, a TIA Member, you are doing business with a company who holds to a high standard of moral and ethical conduct–a company you can trust to do the right thing.
As a TIA Member, HG Logistics LLC promises to:
- Deal fairly with customers, colleagues, fellow members, and the general public.
- Conduct his or her professional life in accordance with the interests of TIA, the third-party transportation services industry, and the general transportation public.
- Adhere to honesty and integrity and to generally accepted principles of professional conduct.
- Not engage in any practice which tends to corrupt the integrity of TIA, the third-party transportation services industry or process of government.
- Shall make proper, just, and prompt payment for all contractual obligations.
- Shall abide by all lawful agreements to which he or she is a party, including all agreements with shippers, carriers and other transportation intermediaries.
- Shall compete vigorously, but fairly, with other members.
- Report members engaging in any unethical, illegal or unfair practices.
As a TIA Member, HG Logistics LLC Pledges to:
- Conduct business professionally, with truth, fairness, and responsibility to all customers, suppliers, associations, and TIA.
- Promote and actively participate in continuous improvement in both competence and knowledge within the third-party transportation services profession.
- Subscribe to and offer to the public uniform and consistent service.
- Protect the interest of the shipping public.
- Promote greater productivity of and awareness in the areas of freight transport, logistics management, intermediary activities, and industry related asset utilization.
- Adhere to the articles of the Code of Ethics as adopted by the governing Board of the Transportation Intermediaries Association.
Do you want a professional, honest third-party logistics company managing your transportation needs?
Then call HG Logistics LLC @ 877-574-4744.
We Stand by Our Promises!